Mrs. Errante has bachelor’s degrees in Music and American Studies from the University of Richmond and a Master of Science in Counseling from Virginia Commonwealth University. She has lived in Wilmington since 1986 and has taught at a number of area schools, worked in UNCW’s student affairs department, was coordinator for drug education/prevention programs for New Hanover County Schools and a previous director of the Wilmington Boys Choir.
Ms. Errante is the founder and director of the Girls’ Choir of Wilmington and she currently owns and operates a Kindermusik studio.
She has been creating and offering Explorations classes for WAAS since 2005. She lives with her husband Steven and their dog Rocky; they have two daughters, Emmy (a graphic designer and photographer) and Casey (a Master’s student at UNCW).
- Virginia Commonwealth University, M.S. in Counseling
- University of Richmond, B.A. in Music
- University of Richmond, B.A. in American Studies
- Kindermusik at Sea Sharp Music Academy, Wilmington, NC
- Director of Wilmington Boys Choir
- Music education at HAH Montessori School and New Horizons, Wilmington, NC
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Education Coordinator at UNC Wilmington
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Education Coordinator for New Hanover County Schools
- Drug and Alcohol Education and Prevention at Coastal Horizons
- 2000 – Present Wilmington Academy of Arts & Sciences
- Owner, Kindermusik with Sandy Errante
- Founder and Director of Girls’ Choir of Wilmington
- Kindermusik Instructor, St. Marks
Good Morning, Tomorrow, October 16, we will have Dr. Elham Ebrahimi, assistant professor at UNCW in the department of Computer Science, visiting us for Ladies Who Launch (LWL). I understand that she is bringing some demos, and I really encourage you to check out the...
Upcoming WAAS Events